Outside Sales Representative Job Opportunity
By: Stephane Boss ~
If you are an outgoing and self-motivated individual who is looking for a good income, flexible work hours and personal development, join our team at BYDFAULT!
We are seeking a like-minded individual to serve as Outside Sales Representative in the Seattle Eastside area, WA to sell our promotional products to local businesses and nonprofit organizations.
By like-minded we mean someone interested in building relationships, able to think outside the box, challenge ideas, commit and deliver with passion and fun.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for managing accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work to call on potential clients from various industries in the area.
- Training to our unique value proposition and most wanted products.
- Ongoing training to products we promote.
- Training and access to top notch industry tool to allow you to make the best bids.
- Technical and sales support.
- Free membership to best networking group in your area.
- Leads generated from online marketing campaigns.
- A fun work environment with great potential for growth.
- Access to temporary office in our Redmond, WA office.
Outside sales representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage your sales pipeline.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Extremely organized
- Able to meet deadlines
- Eager to work independently with sound judgement
- Committed to applying high personal standards of integrity and character
- Comfortable working with MS Office and web applications
- Comfortable engaging in consultative conversations with small business owners
- Able to foster relationship with clients and understand their company goals
Education and Experience:
- Nonprofit experience either as a volunteer, staff or board member
- Experience with cold calling, networking, and business development
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team player
- Ability to work independently in a small company atmosphere
- Enjoy providing superior service and solving problems for customers
Commission is paid at a rate of 50% of the gross profit on all orders and re-orders that the representative initiates. A draw against commissions is paid weekly once an order is paid in full by a client. This is a commission only position where you are able to work from your home office or a temporary office at our main office in Redmond, WA.
Email resume to apply to this job offer.
BYDFAULT is a young business located in Redmond, WA. Our mission is to help our clients focus on their core business while raising brand awareness through promotional products.
As a socially responsible business, 5% from every custom order is donated to charity. We value the relationships we build over the transactions we make. Our values are anchored into giving back and solving problems.
From product decoration to promotional products, fulfillment and ecommerce we offer flexible services to fit our clients’ needs as they grow.